If you have limited time and a tight budget, but you love to experience nature’s lush green beauty, San Rafael River Adventure is a great choice! Yes, you can enjoy the resort within your rest day.
San Rafael River Adventure is a riverside resort, perfect venue for family vacations, retreats, team building and even for photoshoots. It offers infinity pool, inflatable pool, the famous glass houses, glamping (glamorous camping), and lots of water activities.
How to Go to San Rafael River Adventure
From Manila, there are bus terminals in Cubao going to Baliwag (75php). Travel time varies, if there will be no traffic or road works, it’s just 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Then from Baliwag town proper, you just have to ride a tricycle to take you exactly at San Rafael River Adventure.
If you happen to pass by Tabang exit, check out Dog House Cafe, too!
With Personal Car:
With the technologies nowadays, any destination is just one Waze away!
That’s what we did going there. Since we live in Bulacan (Pandi) already, it only took us 1 1/2 hours to get there, despite the road works.
We took the connecting road of Pandi to Bustos, in Manatal, Pandi, via Plaridel Bypass Road. Then turn left at Gen. Alejo G. Santos High way. Upon reaching Gen. Alejo santos bridge, turn right to A. Mabini. You will be driving towards San Rafael – Baliwag Road. Straight ahead and just follow the signages going to San Rafael River Adventure.
And going back, we tried the other route in Angat. There’s a road construction happening during that time, and the traffic consumed 15-20 minutes of our travel time.
San Rafael River Adventure Entrance Fee
12 Best Things About San Rafael River Adventure
1.) They will bring you closer to Nature
Experience the beauty of this man-made garden at San Rafael River Adventure. And please remember to take nothing but pictures. 🙂
2.) Infinity Pool
Feel refreshed by soaking in the infinity pool.
3.) Water Activities
4.) San Rafael River Adventure’s Famous Glamping
5.) Relaxing Hammocks
6.) Exciting ATV Ride
8.) Take Photos of their Romantic Spots
9.) The Floating Bridge Challenge
Accept the Floating Bridge Challenge. Me and my boyfriend took this challenge, and I won! Because, the lighter weight is an advantage on this challenge.
10.) Feel Luxurious at the Glass House
11.) River Cruise
12.) Inflatable Pool by the River
13.) Board Games are available
14.) The whole place feels so relaxing!
Tips When Visiting San Rafael River Adventure
- Bring enough food, the resort doesn’t have their own restaurant. It takes a couple of hours to order food, because they buy it outside.
- Reservation is a must. However, reserving your spot is quite a challenge because their social media ccounts and even email rarely answers queries. Just be patient.
- Don’t forget to bring slippers. My brother forgot to bring his slippers, and their store sells slipper worth 500php.
- Protect youself from heat by applying sunblocks, and bringing hats and sunglasses.
- Keep yourself dehydrated. Bring lots of water with you.
- Proper swim wear is observed, though the management is not strict with it.
- Parking is free and spacious.
- Stay updated regarding road works to avoid delays.
- We availed of the day tour, which costs 750php, inclusive of cottage and 1 hour use of Kayak.
Overall, the experience in San Rafael River Adventure is truly one-of-a-kind. The place is worth visiting, and better if you bring your loved ones.
You might also like to see my experience at Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort.
Comment down your own experience at SRRA 🙂