In a world filled with rudeness, toxic relationships, rampant depression, and bullying, reading some
Sometimes, you just feel empty and broken. Despite everything that you have.
Not even the closest person to you can help figure it out. And this makes you want to stay away from everyone as you figure out everything on your own.
So, in times like this, I want you to know that you are good enough and everything will be okay.
Just like you, I had my fair share of ups and downs, I think everyone has.
I just hope these self love quotes can brighten up your day, if ever you’re not in the mood to talk to anyone:
51 Self Love Quotes You Can Read on Your Next Travel
- Find the love you seek by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home. – Sri Ravi Shankar, Spiritual Leader
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. – Thich Nhat Hanh, a Vietnamese Buddhist monk and peace activist
- Do your thing and don’t care if they like it. –Tina Fey, Actress
- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. – Harvey Fierstein, Actor
- Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. – Malcolm S. Forbes, publisher of Forbes Magazine
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher
- Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. – Howard Washington Thurman,
- I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it. – Johnny Depp
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face. – Helen Keller
- Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others. – Parker Palmer
- The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off. – Robert Hand
Twelve to Twenty Two Self Love Quotes
- You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. – Louise Hay, Author
- Every decision I make is the right decision for me. – Louise Hay, Author
- Growth begins when we start to accept our own weakness. – Jean Vanier, Philosopher
- The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with
compassions, gentleness, and a deeploving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Psychiatrist
- Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do. – Brene Brown, Research Professor
- You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
- If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
- You are free, you are powerful, you are good, you are love, you have value, you have a purpose. All is well. – Abraham Hicks, Author
- Put yourself at the top of your to-do list every single day and the rest will fall into place.
likeyou love yourself. Move likeyou love yourself. Speak likeyou love yourself. Act like your love yourself. Love yourself.
- One day
iwoke up and realised I was not made for anyone, I was made for me. I am my own.
Twenty Three to
Thirty Three Self Love Quotes
- There is no sense in punishing your future for the mistakes of your past. Forgive yourself, grow from it, and then let it go. – Melanie Koulouris, Writer
- In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you. – Andrea Dykstra, Author
- Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself. – Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Aviator
- Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself. – Wayne Dyer, Author
- Regardless of how anyone else feels about me, I am going to choose to love myself today.
- Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
- You were born an original work of art. Stay original always. Originals cost more than imitations. – Suzy Kassem, Poet
- Don’t let hollow heroes distract you from saving yourself. – Nikki Rowe, Author
- There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
- Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions. – Pema Chodron, Buddhist Teacher
Scarcityof self-value cannot be remedied by money, recognition, affection, attention or influence. – Gary Zukav, Author
Thirty Four to
Fourty Four Self Love Quotes
- I celebrate myself and sing myself. – Walt Whitman, Poet and Journalist
- I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now. – Louise Hay, Author
- You can never meet your potential until you truly learn to love yourself. – Teresa Collins
- Sometimes you have to be alone to truly know your worth. – Karen A. Baquiran
- It isn’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to. – W.C. Fields, Actor
- When admiring other people’s gardens, don’t forget to tend to your own flowers. – Sandbar Khan
- You can receive all the compliments in the world, but that won’t do a thing unless you believe it yourself. – Criss Jami, Author
- Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine. – Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher
- Everything worth having cost something, and the price of true love is self-knowledge.
- Your problem is you’re … too busy holding onto your unworthiness. – Ram Dass, Author
- Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. – Veronica Shoffstall, Poet
Forty Five to Fifty One Self Love Quotes
- Be very very very gentle with yourself. The world is very very very hard on you. – Srividya Srinivasan, Author
- Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. – M. Scott Peck, Author
- I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have. – Abraham Lincoln, 16th US President
- When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy,
careenough about yourself to make room for it in your life. – Jean Shinoda Bolen, Author
- Somewhere, somebody is looking for someone exactly like you. – Germany Kent
- Perhaps we shall learn, as we pass through this age, that the ‘other self” is more powerful than the physical self we see when we look into a mirror. – Napoleon Hill, Author Think and Grow Rich
- Sometimes the noise of life can be just too much. If you need to escape, love yourself enough to know when you need a real time out. – Karen A. Baquiran
It’s okay not to be okay. But please, don’t forget to prioritize, nurture, and love yourself.
I hope this Self Love Quotes compilation made you smile today. Please don’t hesitate to brighten someone’s day by sharing it to them.
If you want to encourage someone today, feel free to leave a message on the comment section. 🙂